"Vaastu / Feng Shui etc - for Harmony"
- “Seek not to follow in the footsteps of the wise ones of old: seek what they sought.” - Matsuo Basho.
- “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.” - Stephen Hawking.
- “Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life.” - Immanuel Kant
- “I never cease being dumb founded by the unbelievable things people believe.” - Leo Rosten.
- “A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest and sees only what he believes.” - Simon & Garfunkel.
- “If it is a ‘Miracle’ any sort of evidence will answer, but if it is a ‘Fact’, proof is necessary.” - Mark Twain.
This article is written as a sort of summation of over 30 years of study of the implication & effects of a wide range of what are popularly known as NEW AGE SCIENCES, though infact they are all based on very old age empirical observations. A Book expanding on detail on these subjects will follow to answer the queries of those who seek greater understanding and proof. But do keep in mind the saying “For those who believe - no proof is necessary and those who don’t no proof is sufficient”, and that it is difficult to prove an absence. If one insists on believing in ‘Fairies’ no evidence can be provided to prove their non existence to one’s satisfaction. “Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence!”
For those with a more rational and practical approach to such subjects this summary will be found more than adequate.
To identify the rules for living in Harmony with the Environment and for Organizing your Living / Working Space for Greater Happiness, Health & Prosperity, & Important Guidelines for Selection of Plot/ House / Apartment / Office - Incorporating all the fundamental principles of Architecture, of Engineering and of Vaastu / Feng Shui / and all such other Fields…
- Happy living arises from being in Harmony with the Energies and Forces of Nature and living or working in well designed spaces.
- Vaastu / Feng Shui / Pyramidology / Geomancy and many other similar fields are today going way beyond what was perhaps the intent of the original practitioners of the subjects who only sought to build in consonance with the principles of Architecture and Engineering as they then understood them .
- Better understanding of basic principles of each of such fields can today allow us to eliminate the many ‘hair splitting’ accretions there to and apply only the appropriate fundamentals to our present circumstances.
Ensure you follow the Rules as given below-
1.That the surroundings of your Plot / Building present what YOU consider an appropriate atmosphere.
2.That your Plot / Building fits in Proportionately and Harmoniously into the surroundings. We humans have an inherent preference for symmetry, though we may at times introduce an element of asymmetry for an effect.
3.That it is properly oriented